Thursday, March 27, 2008

Proud of my BF. =p


ALL HAIL KIMI!! It's the Malaysian Grand Prix bebeh!

Okay 1st of all, I didn't watch the race from the beginning. I was at Harman aka Jab's wedding. yep, he's married now. Sgtla cpt.

Ok back to the race. I reached home when there were 5 remaining laps to go. Before that i heard on the radio that Kimi was 2nd. I thought Kubica was leading the race. And bad news, Massa was out of the race. Kes syok sendiri! Tp rupenye Kimi 2nd bcause Kubica has not yet made a pit stop. Wahhh I was like soo excited to see Kimi leads the race. He's amazing! Better luck this time. Hamilton stays 5th. boohooo!

I haven't get the chance to watch the repeat of the Msian Grand Prix. Some say it was one of the greatest F1 race in Sepang. I dunno about that. Have to check first. =D

Anyways, I hope Kimi will win the rest of the race. hahaha. I know that would so booringgg. Kesian tgk Alonso, die mcm dipinggirkan je. Malu2.

Ok c ya later. Next stop, Bahrain!!

No comments: