Saturday, January 24, 2009

Isi masa lapang

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


i am

[hahaha google nih sengal]


i want to go to

[california bebeh]


my favourite place is

[the beach]


my favorite thing is

[my laptop]


[the internet!]


[kalau tkde hp, jadi tak keruan]


my favourite drink is

[vanilla milkshake nyummmm]


my favourie food is

[nasi lemak.slurpp]


my favourite colour is

[mostly black]


i live in

[taman melawati with my parents and siblings and a cat]


i was born in

[somewhere in Medan Tuanku, KL]


i attended

[sekolah rantau petronas]

and


[MMU ku sayang]


my favourite story is

[Madagascarrr.They are a bunch of funny creatures]


this is my hobby

[ihikss]



i definitely wish for

[a very happy future]



ok now i'm tagging
Zamzarena
Fida
Danial
Eric




later calculator

2 comments:

nrzmn said...

hahaha. cool giler laptop superman tu.
i am yanni tu lawak gilerrrrr

Yani said...

hahah tula pasal.
igtkan adela awek cun nama yani kat google tu kan.
skali mamat "cun" da.